2010年1月25日星期一

花心的女人 *flower heart*

aleh~~~
am i "flower heart"?><
hmm......
1st time use english write my blog....
so i just use the broken english~~~
wakakakaka XD

actually, i dunnoe wat i want recently!
i feel so confuse... T.T

ah boi dun want me so i go find some ppl that who say he like me lo~
ok then i find a boy name "jason"......
tat's my b now~
but we r not couple.....we juz play play oni leh~~~
i thought i have the feel wif him, but~
at the end....i dun think so.....

coz i meet another boy in mois!!!!!!!!!
R.Y.A.N!!!!!!!!

he is quite a gud guy!!!!!!!
somemore......i took his 1st kiss leh><
OMG!!!!!
he's not like the guy tat i meet b4~
juz think wanna M.L wif me oni~

he is a guy very paiseh......n he treat me very gud~

i think in my mind, wanna has a relationship wif him geh~
but hor.....but......

i dunnoe rayson la~~
he got jio me go watch movie leh (although is wif the gang of his fren la)
then he got call me leh(juz saja tell me he want go fame d, kapsiap me)
then hor, he want me go support the competition leh(1 gang ppl took part geh)
haiz haiz haiz~~~

tis ah boi ah!
make me very confuse leh!
i dunnoe izit he still got feel wif me or......
tat day he saw i kiss a stranger(ryan) in da club.....
so he think i'm a "cincai" geh gal, juz wanna play wif me oni.....

hmm.....
Rayson, Jason and Ryan......
you 3 guy har...
make me very confuse leh!!!!!

Rayson: i dunnoe you still want me onot.....n i dunnoe i want choose you onot if ryan oso "kao" me!!!!!!!
Jason: you har! say dunwant i got a new boi! then you oso dunwant be couple wif me! then you want me how wor? we can play forever geh ok?!
Ryan: hmm......actually leh hor~ You r a gud guy....you treat me very gud....pls gv me some times.....i will make a choice and settle all the problem tat i face now~

haiz~
hope tat i will settle it soon la~~~

没有评论:

发表评论